Fanatic Ray Air
Touring, exploring and discovering is part of what makes Stand Up Paddling so fascinating. The Ray Air is the inflatable version of Fanatics Ray – a cruiser with immense glide to get you into new territories comfortably. ...More information
- Delivery time:2-3 working days
Fanatic Ray Air Premium
RAY AIR PREMIUM
Touring, exploring and discovering is part of what makes Stand Up Paddling so fascinating. The Ray Air is the inflatable version of Fanatics Ray – a cruiser with immense glide to get you into new territories comfortably.
With similar characteristics to its solid equivalent, the Ray Air has a maximized waterline that combines both stability and glide. The two sizes of 11’6” and 12’6” are significantly faster than last years Fly Air Touring, thanks to a reduced tail width resulting in a cleaner flow of undisturbed paddle strokes. The center width of 31” and 32” make both models very easy to paddle and to keep your balance on, even if you’re a first timer. The optimized thickness of the Ray Air has improved it’s rigidity without additional air pressure, while the extra volume keeps you up and dry.
Fanatic offers you the Ray Air in two high quality constructions; their light weight and durable Stringer Technology, which comes with additional colour rail support and a lower price point, as well as their Premium construction – the state of the art of inflatable SUP Double Layer Technology. With a reduction in weight of around 20 – 25 % when compared to a standard double layer construction – it’s significantly stiffer in comparison to the single layer iSUP – you won’t find anything better.
The Ray Air Premium comes in a new Wheely Backpack combo with easy entry zipper and all the convenient straps and compartments you need to carry your Ray Air Premium. A mastfoot insert for optional windsurfing rounds off the Premium package. The Ray Air is packed in our organized standard backpack with padded straps and all the toys and features in place.Both models are easy to inflate with our new ergonomic Fanatic Power Pump.
- New Double Layer Light Technology, saving around 20 – 25 % of weight combined with 25 – 30% increase in stiffness. The highest quality and durability available on the market (Ray Air Premium)
- Lightweight Stringer Technology with new colour rail reinforcement (Ray Air)Produced at the worlds most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process, providing unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratioFull deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Removable Center Fin – zero tools needed
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- New high quality towing eyelets
- New comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- New Wheely Backpack with easy entry zipper for effortless packing and transportation (Ray Air Premium only – Ray Air comes in classic blue backpack)
- New ergonomically improved Fanatic Power Pump for faster and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option (Ray Air Premium only)
- Lenght: 11'6" | 350.5cm 12'6" | 381cm
- Width: 31" |78.7cm 32" | 81.3cm
- Thickness: 6" | 15cm
- Volume: 295L 335L
- Weight: 9.3kg 10.0 kg
- Max. pressure: 21 psi
- Fins: Race Air 20 cm RTM; US Box
- Recommended User weight: < 100 kg <110 kg
- Windsurf insert: No
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review