Mistral Malibu 11'0" 2014
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:3-5 working days
Information Mistral Malibu crossover 11'0"
Malibu 11’0“ Being the most stable board on the water, the Malibu 11´0 is the ideal choice for riders up to 140 kg or 300 pounds wanting stability for small surf or having fun while flat water cruising or just taking the kids or dog out on a tour - even entry level windsurfing or old school freestyle windsurfing is possible. At almost 34 inches wide and 240 liters, it paddles smoothly through the water with little resistance and is easy to manoever. Also suitable for a tandem cruise.
* Extra wide outline for increased stability.
* More volume in the back for more balance while surfing.
* Harmonious bottom shape with full soft-up rails for smooth riding.
* Full tail rocker provides great turning characteristics.
* Enough surfing rocker for entry waves.
* The length and flat bottom shape provides enough glide for flat water cruising.
* Mastfoot insert for windsurfing as an option.
- Lenght: 335 cm | 11'0"
- Width: 86 cm | 34"
- Thickness: 14,4 cm | 5.7"
- Volume: 240 L
- Weight: 13,7 kg
- Fins: Center
- Recommended User weight:
- Windsurf insert:
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review