Mistral Malibu 9'8" 2014
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:2-3 working days
Information Mistral Malibu 9'8"
This board is designed as a compact Cross Over board that will satisfy the flat waterway enthusiast through to the most capable of wave riders. From entry level riders to experts, from medium to heavy weights and from small to big size waves. Ideally for paddlers who like to trade flat water for surf on a regular basis. Shape: very easy to paddle thanks to its large flat deck. This board offers great stability, due to the generous width and volume of the rails in the central area. To ensure maximum manoeuvrability in the waves, a full rocker will allow you to carve without losing speed and acceleration. The classic round pin tail, 50-50 round rails and round v-bottom will help you to keep your drive smooth in the curve. The concave nose will significantly improve your balance when riding on the nose of the board.
* Extra wide outline for increased stability.
* More volume in the back for more balance while surfing.
* Harmonious bottom shape with full soft-up rails for smooth riding.
* Full tail rocker provides great turning characteristics.
* Enough surfing rocker for entry waves.
* The length and flat bottom shape provides enough glide for flat water cruising.
* Mastfoot insert for windsurfing as an option.
- Lenght: 293 cm | 9'8"
- Width: 78 cm | 31"
- Thickness: 12 cm | 4,75"
- Volume: 159 L
- Weight: 9,3 kg
- Fins: Center
- Recommended User weight:
- Windsurf insert:
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review