Mistral Santa Anna 12'6" x 30"
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:1-2 working days
Mistral Santa Anna 12'6" x 30" x 6"
The WindSUP® Santa Anna has been designed to be as practical as possible as both SUP and WindSUP®, so much so, that Mistral have ensured the rig pack fits as deck cargo so as the end user can paddle off in one direction and return under sail power, or vice-versa as part of a mixed adventure and end-use. Mistral ensured a nice sleek looking nose and have based the shape upon our Lombok 11’5 design.
The Santa Anna sets out to capture the imagination of the end user in using strong, striking modern retro graphics and a WindSUP® system and rig that makes it the market leader in terms of practically and sheer appeal.
The wide tail gives the board ample volume and under sail, when it lifts and begins to plane, the tail volume prevents the tail from dropping and the water line length shortening so as there is a nice transition of speed and movement of the hull underneath. They found that rounded pintail shapes, tend to sink under speed, making the board very ‘wet’ and drag was increased. Board is supplied with mast base plate with new ‘clip and go’ system.
Body Weight Indicators: The ideal body-weight (mass) of the paddler suited to this board, is up to, or below the first weight indicated.
Beyond the optimum body weight and up to the maximum, the board's performance will be compromised.
We suggest the board is not suited to body weights above the maximum indicated.
- 12’6 x 30" x 6" x 25.30lbs Optimum body mass <209lbs maximum <242lbs
- 381cm x 76.20cm x 15.24cm x 11.2kgs Optimum body mass <95kg maximum <110kg
- Stainless steel leash D-ring
- Nose and tail D-ring for towing or anchoring
- Rear grab handle
- Dual side handles
- Centre carry handle
- 2 x slide in fins with pin securement
- Nose and tail cargo nets
- Mast base supplied (fit your own rig or use Mistral rig)
The Rig Pack (Optional Extra)
- 2 piece boom
- 4 piece mast
- Mast foot
- Mast extension
- Choice of 3.0m (Jnr), 4.5m and 5.3m Mistral sails.
- Neat zippered storage / travel bag
- Lenght: 348 cm | 11'5"
- Width: 79 cm | 31"
- Thickness: 15 cm | 6"
- Weight: 11.48 kg
- Max. pressure: 18 psi, 15 psi recommended
- Fins: 2 x slide in vin
- Recommended User weight: <95kg max <110 kg
- Windsurf insert: Yes
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review