Starboard Astro Blend Zen
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:1-2 working days
Information Starboard 11'2" X 32" ASTRO BLEND Zen
“Ultimate travel companion”
The ultimate transportable flatwater-to-wave crossover. The Blend has a wide tail for increased stability, a straight outline for a smooth and efficient glide and a pulled in nose that pierces through the water. The 32” width offers a stable and forgiving ride, while maintaining a fast top speed.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
THE ZEN EXPERIENCE
A very light board.
Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg
ligher than our 016 editions.
A great sensation while paddling.
The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners
and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” for Paddle For Hope and
• Flex fixed fins on Converse, Drive, Wide Point, Whopper,
Blend, Atlas, SUPKids 8’0”and 9’0”.
• Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.
- Lenght: 340 cm | 11'2"
- Width: 81 cm | 32"
- Thickness: 15 cm | 6"
- Volume: 330 L
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Max. pressure: 18 psi
- Fins: 1x 6 3/4” Black US Box en 2x 4.5” Black FCS compatible
- Recommended User weight:
- Windsurf insert:
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review