|Delivery time:||Please enquire about delivery time|
Information Makani TERE fin
TERE: Sprint & Downwind Race SUP fin (Weed Proof)
Area: 250 cm2
The TERE race is a high performance Downwind and Sprint SUP race fin.
- Extreme thin foil (maximum speed an minimum of drag)
- Optimal control in high and low speed
- Perfect to follow runners in a short distance dense race
- Optimal for downwind
- Less drag surface for excellent sprint capability
- Carbon and Carbon/Honeycomb structure (light weight fin)
- 45 degree leading edge rake angle (from vertical) gives weed no change
Louis (designer): "The TERE has been designed with less surface and a specific 2D profile to let the SUP rider perform in its downwind run. This fin is also excellent in a dense race when you want to stay in the draft (Slipstream) of the rider in front of you. To complete its versatile aspect, use it for a sprint with less drag as possible under your board."