Starboard Astro Wide Point Zen 10'5" x 32"
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:1-2 working days
Starboard Wide Point Zen 10'5" x 32" x 4.75"
Combining glide for cruising and efficient maneuverability from 10’5” length.
32” width provides stability for you and your friends to enjoy time on the water.
A versatile shape suited to flat-water, surf and many ages and abilities.
Available in Deluxe and Zen Technologies.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
- Strong double layer PVC laminates for maximum strength on the deck and bottom.
- Visible double rail band with extra thick PVC Outer Rail Band for maximum protection.
- Biaxial dropstitch for strength and stiffness.
- Zen is over 2 kg lighter than similar sized boards in the market.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded neoprene handle.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.
- Flexible permanent side fins for tracking and safety.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.
- Lenght: 381 cm | 12'6"
- Width: 78 cm | 31"
- Thickness: 15 cm | 6"
- Volume: 302 L
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Max. pressure: 18 psi
- Fins: Dol-fin 22” Black US Box
- Recommended User weight:
- Windsurf insert:
Read or write a review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review