|Delivery time:||1-2 working days|
Starboard iGo 11'2" x 31" x 5,5" Zen Lite
iGO, LIGHT, AWESOME AND FUN. This fun-first inflatable board has a straight outline, keeping it slim and simple to paddle in a straight line, encouraging more correct paddle technique. You’ll have plenty of stability from the wide tail – you can hop on the tail and kick the board around in no time, with full control. Easy, accessible, simple and fun – this is a great board for first-time paddlers, families, and those that want to enjoy time on lakes or bays.
NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
- Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn.
- Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
- Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
- Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
- When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
- Is made discrete for extra comfort when doing Yoga yet, still easy to carry.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On the nose for storing gear and supplies.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
- Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
- The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
- Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away.
ZEN TECHNOLOGY, A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
- Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
- Can be used to carry the board as an extra handle.
- Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
|Lenght:||340 cm | 11'2"|
|Width:||79cm | 32"|
|Thickness:||14cm | 5,5"|
|Max. pressure:||18 psi|
|Fins:||3 fixed fins|
|Recommended User weight:|