|Delivery time:||Please enquire about delivery time|
Starboard iGo Tikhine Deluxe Sun 11'2" x 32" x 4.75"
This board will be available from the 28th of July 2020. Pre-order now!
Doesn't this board makes you happy? This is the Starboard Tikhine Deluxe in Ocean design.
It's an all-round inflatable board from Starboard with deluxe technology.
The 11'2" x 32" x 4.75" is a perfect board for all-round usage. It's made for little tours or paddling on small waves. The narrow width increases the glide and tracking for lighter riders up to 100kg. Wide tail is easier to turn and the straight outline improves tracking.
For 2020 this board does have a new 2 in 1 shoulder strap.
Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
Bungee tie down
A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
This board has 3- fixed fins.
This board is also available in the WAVE and OCEAN design.
When you are more interested in paddling longer distances, please check the touring boards (11'6" and 12'6" sizes). These are probably more suitable for your usage.
Make your board complete with the matching paddles!
Fusion woven dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
|Lenght:||11'2" = 340.4 cm|
|Width:||32" = 81.3 cm|
|Thickness:||4.75" = 12.1 cm|
|Fins:||Thruster / 3 fixed fins|
|Recommended User weight:|