|Delivery time:||1-2 working days|
Red Paddle Dry bag 60 liters charcoal
Keep your belongings dry on your next adventure
Roll top dry bags are a great solution for keeping a whole host of gear dry no matter where your adventure may be. Heading off for a day at the beach, out on a boat/kayak/paddle board or a hike in the woods you can have faith that the contents will remain dry whatever the conditions may be.
Each bag comes with a padded shoulder strap as standard which can be attached to the d-rings on the bag or stored inside to prevent it getting in the way. Alternatively when the bag is closed you can use the top as a carry handle.
All three bags come with an internal water resistant pocket to act as a secondary barrier against water damage for your valuables.
10ltr - Ideal for smaller items if you are going for a day trip or transporting your Pro Change Jacket.
30ltr - The ultimate day at the beach bag, fit your wetsuit, luxury towelling change robe, change of clothes and sandwiches all in the one bag (make sure the wetsuit is dry though!).
60ltr - For those who love an expedition the 60ltr bag is a real work horse. Pack your sleeping bag, tent, supplies and anything else you need inside with space to spare. Or roll up your board bag and pump and you can just fit this inside.
- Large water resistant internal pocket: additional protection for your phone and valuables
- Easy to use dry bag with closure graphic: shows how to create the perfect seal
- Removable padded shoulder strap: Makes transporting easier
- D-ring on the base: use for the carry strap or to drip dry if the bag gets wet
- Reinforced durable base: hard wearing to prevent getting damaged
- Wide welded seams: creates a stronger bond which is less likely to fail
- 60ltr can fit Red Paddle Co bag and Pump: For those who want to take it all with them