|Delivery time:||1-2 working days|
STARBOARD LIMA CARBON BALSA OVAL S35
• The direct catch and ability to redirect automatically
• You can paddle harder with less attention to your strokes. The highest performing paddle in the Starboard range, adding a touch of magic to each stroke.
• The Lima is the evolution of the Bolt.
• Easier catch. The rounder tip makes the catch even easier and more precise, reducing the impact on your shoulder.
- Construction: Available only in Carbon Balsa, our best paddle technology and Connor Baxter’s choice.
- Dimensions: The blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke. The Lima is available in XS, S, M, L and XL.
The 2018 Lima blade size is different relative to the 2017 Bolt and we recommend most paddlers to use one size larger paddle.
Connor Baxter used the Bolt M and would like to have a larger paddle, so we developed the Lima L, the size moves from 510 cm2 to 531 cm2.
Fiona Wylde used the Bolt S at 480 cm2, now she will mostly use the LIMA Mat 485 cm2.
Our new feature packed race Paddle
Designing and refining the Lima took 2 years of development.
Supported by the intense testing of Connor Baxter, the Hasulyo Brothers and R&D team the Lima is the paddle you were waiting for if you are looking for racing performance.
Carbon Balsa Construction
The new long grain balsa core is the new revolution. An organic solution with no compromise compared to standard petroleum based PVC.
The structure of the balsa long grain is made of long fibers that acts like millions of tiny stringers going all along the core.
They load the energy during the stroke and release it at the end. One more detail that will make you faster on the water.
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders, to maximize their particular performance demands. We wanted to develop the lightest shafts with the most accurate bend curves.
Choose your Lima paddle
Lima: the widest, most complete shaft selection ever.
Different flexes, different diameters, different shapes…
So, everyone can tune their setup up to perfection.